Monday, May 18, 2009

Yay Me!

I finished the tank top and I am SO pleased. It's lovely! Amanda, at Delicious Stitches did such a great job writing her pattern in layman's terms and it was super thoughtful of her to share for free.
~*~Pardon the leopard-fleece PJ bottoms~*~


I probably could have gone with a size bigger, but I was worried about it being too loose around the underarms (pet peeve). Believe it or not, this top concealed a black bra! I'd like to do it in a light worsted size small, but I'm tempted by Amanda's Cabled Hobo Bag because I've never done cables before and if I can knit a top with her help...I'm feeling brave. I'm very excited to have finished my first clothing pattern. Yay me! And Yay to Amanda too for this great pattern. Highly recommended A+

No comments:

Post a Comment